Sensors-detect with DMI detection

Hey all,

We are three Computer Science students from the TH Rijswijk in the
Netherlands. Hans de Goede, our project supervisor, suggested it would be a
good idea to work on the LM sensors detection script. After hearing his
idea, we decided this could be a good idea and started to write a project
plan.

Mainly, it means that the sensor-detect script will be extended with
detection through DMI. It does not mean that the probing will be removed.

The project plan can be found at
http://souchi.nl/prive/ProjectPlanDMIv1.1.pdf
Here you can find all information about our goal. We hope you think the
extension
will be useful and wanted. Suggestions and feedback are always welcome.

Ivo Manca, Project Leader
Jasper Alias
Gijs van der Weg