mcp61 sensors support

Nothing bad seems to have happened.  Here are the results.  Note that
I modified the echo to redirect to
/sys/bus/pci/drivers/nForce2_smbus/new_id, I assume that's what you
meant.

[root at ns ~]# modprobe i2c-nforce2
[root at ns ~]# modprobe i2c-dev
[root at ns ~]# lsmod | grep i2c
i2c_nforce2             5952  0
i2c_dev                 7556  0
i2c_core               21056  2 i2c_nforce2,i2c_dev
[root at ns ~]# echo "10DE 03EB" > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/nForce2_smbus/new_id
[root at ns ~]# dmesg | tail
<snip>
i2c_adapter i2c-0: nForce2 SMBus adapter at 0x1c00
i2c_adapter i2c-1: nForce2 SMBus adapter at 0xf400
[root at ns ~]# i2cdetect -l
i2c-1   smbus           SMBus nForce2 adapter at f400
Non-I2C SMBus adapter
i2c-0   smbus           SMBus nForce2 adapter at 1c00
Non-I2C SMBus adapter
[root at ns ~]# i2cdetect 0
WARNING! This program can confuse your I2C bus, cause data loss and worse!
I will probe file /dev/i2c-0.
I will probe address range 0x03-0x77.
Continue? [Y/n] y
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          XX XX XX XX XX 08 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
10: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
20: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
30: XX 31 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
40: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
50: XX 51 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
60: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
70: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
[root at ns ~]# i2cdetect 1
WARNING! This program can confuse your I2C bus, cause data loss and worse!
I will probe file /dev/i2c-1.
I will probe address range 0x03-0x77.
Continue? [Y/n] y
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          XX XX XX XX XX 08 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
10: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
20: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
30: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
40: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
50: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
60: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
70: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
[root at ns ~]# ls /dev/i2c-*
/dev/i2c-0  /dev/i2c-1