IPMI sysfs support for 2.6.16.x

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the info, and advice on taking the IPMI approach directly
rather than using lm-sensors. I had not looked at that, and perhaps
it is the best way to go. I'd like to be able to integrate the sensor
data in to Cacti to graph temperatures, fan speeds etc over time. So
if I can do that with  IPMI tool I will use that.

IPMItool certainly looks very good from what I have seen,

Best Regards,
Paul