[patch 2.6.20-git] hwmon should use subsys_init

Hi David,

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:03:13 -0800, David Brownell wrote:
> The hwmon subsystem registers itself excessively late when it's not linked
> as a module.  That can cause problems when multifunction chips, that happen
> to have hwmon capabilities and live outside the hwmon subdirectory, need to
> initialize earlier than on various platforms.
>
> This patch makes the hwmon subsystem code register itself appropriately early:
> as a subsystem, like other subsystems.

This patch is already in my tree and planned for inclusion in kernel
2.6.21. I asked Linus to pull the hwmon updates (including this one)
from my tree two days ago but he did not yet. I'll ask him again
tomorrow if needed.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare