Problem with MSI K9N6SGM-V motherboard sensors

Hi Jim,

This is the information sensors gives you that identifies your chip:

> Probing for Super-I/O at 0x4e/0x4f
> Trying family `ITE'...                                      No
> Trying family `National Semiconductor'...                   No
> Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
> Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Fintek'...                       Yes
> Found unknown chip with ID 0x0541

I am going to guess it's a new chip not seen before. The MSI K9N6SGM-V
uses the nVidia MCP-61 chipset. I downloaded the manual from:

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/download/dld/spt_dld_file_record.php?folder=3&kind=1&name=M7309v1.1.zip

(JAVASCRIPT WARNING)

In the manual on about page 4, there's a diagram showing the board
layout. If this is accurate enough, then the hardware monitoring chip
*must* be integrated in the nVidia MCP-61. The chip is probably only
recognizable by the chip ID 0x0541. I don't know what chip it is.

Hope that helps,
David