Working on a driver for the Andigilog aSC7621

Hi George,

I'm the developer for the w83627ehf driver, which has many of the same
features as the Andigilog chips. So I don't have any influence in this
discussion, but I'll chime in and you can ignore me if you want.

> I followed the naming conventions where I could but chose to use
> the data sheet's names where there was nothing close or that made
> sense.  I can change some of them if you want.

I think there are some important standards for user space tools,
including temp1_auto_point1_pwm. Okay, maybe you picked a bad example.
But most hardware monitoring chips are going to implement the same set
of features in different ways. For example, the auto point for temp1.
Since some drivers already export this file and other drivers (like
mine) which have the functionality will export it soon (because I'm
slow) -- it becomes much easier to write a generic tool in user space,
like the pwmconfig script.

Just my two cents.

David