w83793 driver ready

Hi Dz,

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:30:11 +0800, DZShen at winbond.com wrote:
> Then, next time please send your 793 patches to us so that we can test
> it from here. I think it's Winbond's responsibilities to make sure your
> 793 patches work before checking into kernel.

Thanks for your proposal. It took me so much time to review the driver
that was provided by Winbond that I didn't dare asking you for more
help afterwards. It's not too late though. The w83793 driver is in
Linus' tree already, but kernel 2.6.20 is still in -rc stage. Feel free
to test the driver in 2.6.20-rc1 or later, with lm_sensors 2.10.1 or
later, and report to us if anything doesn't work as expected. We can
send bugfixes to Linus at any time.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare