Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP Sensors

David, Con,

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:34:13 -0700, David Hubbard wrote:
> Thanks for doing that! I have attached a similar patch I submitted for
> review 4 days ago. Jean is on vacation right now and will probably
> look at both patches when he gets back. (I don't know exactly when
> that is.) How would you feel about downloading and testing the patch I
> have. One of the significant improvements is that it only reports 9
> voltage inputs, where your patch reports 10. The 627DHG only has 9
> inputs. In the patch I'm sending you, there's an update to
> linux/Documentation/hwmon/w83627ehf, which describes a lot of the
> relevant information about the 627DHG.

No, I wasn't on vacation, I was away from home for my work. I will be
in vacation later this month (as pretty much everyone, I guess.)

I don't know when I'll have time to review your patch, as I am
currently busy with large i2c-core cleanups, and am also spending a
log of time preparing a talk I am giving by the end of January (a
significant part of that time being needed to just tame OpenOffice
Impress). Rudolf Marek might be quicker than me on this one.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare