CPU temperature(s) of Conroe

Hi, Christian, hi, Rudolf,

>>What do I have to do now to load the new module? (modprobe -r w83627ehf
>>and then modprobe w83627ehf does not work: no such device)
>>I think I have  recompiled only a module so I do not need to change the
>>whole
>>

>the redy made "w83627ehf.ko" needs to be copied to
>to /lib/modules/<kernel-version>/kernel/drivers/hwmon/w83627ehf.ko   (of
>course replace <kernel version> by your kernel version)
>you can say "depmod -a" afterwards to sort out module linkages but this might
>not even necessary (doesn?t hurt either).
>
>Afterwards, "modprobe w83627ehf"  should work, start "tail
>-f /var/log/messages" in another window first to observe whats happening.
>use lsmod to confirm presence among modules.
>confirm appearance of a bunch of devices in /sys (in my system
>its /sys/devices/platform/i2c-9191/9191-0290/ ): lots of fan*, in* and pwm*
>etc
>
>BR
>Christian

I did this and I got the same error (no such device again).

I checked if I really had compiled the new w83627ehf.c by compiling it
again (make clean, make cloneconfig, make menuconfig, make).
Unfortunately, I got the error messages again when compiling the new
w83627ehf.c. So I obviously compiled the old version in the run that had
no problems.

So now I need help to figure out where the compile problems come from.
The error messages are things like "initializer element is not constant"
or "... undeclared her (not in a function)" or "missing braces around
initializer" (this is only a warning).
I took a look at the include list at the beginning of w83627ehf.c. In
the new version there are two additional files to be included:
hwmon-sysfs.h and mutex.h. They can be found in the directory
/usr/src/linux/include/linux. Do I have to tell the compiler something
about that e. g. in a Makefile?

Sorry that I answer only today but the last days our mail server was down.

Thanks for your help.

Uli