CPU temperature(s) of Conroe

Hi Rudolf & Ulrich

Maybe I do have a comparable set-up?

ASUS P5B deluxe WIFI main board with E6600 conroe
Suse 10.1
kernel 2.6.18.2 for SMP  compiled by myself, with coretemp-patch from Rudolf
and w83627ehf(applied to the -dhg chip) from David.
The fan control I set up "manually" by echo-ing into the registers (no clean
solution yet) in some boot.fancontrol startup file.
the self-compiled kernel is not under yast/rpm control any more, but......

I adapted also ksensors to my needs to show 2 cpu speeds and 2 temperatures
and the SATA disk. and 3 fans.

the whole kernel works well for sata, ide, network (sky2 patch), etc

Thinks that don?t work yet:
	- WLAN in master-mode
	- suspend to disk for SMP kernel

what can I provide to you, ullrich?