ASUS P5B DELUXE WiFi with Winbond W83627DHG

I wish for my fan on my cpu to run 2800 rpm at least I think I have seen it
that High and I am not sure how hi it can go.  I Have tried using Qfan and
turning it on to performance but it always resets and it is just a pain. Do
you know of any useful program I can use to keep the fan speed hi so I can
OC and Game on the board?

Thank you for any advice.

Michele