ASUS P5B DELUXE WiFi with Winbond W83627DHG

..2nd try

Hi David

I am still researching on the fans on the asus board.

One problem I came across:
for fan5 the reading drops sharply from about 1325 rpm to zero when I lower
the voltage. Note the fan is definitely moving still, the fan physicall can
do much slower.

fan5_div shows 4 and does not step up as with fan 1 and 4 where I can see _div
on 128.

fans 1,4 and 5 seem all to be controlled by pwm4 on this board.

to my understanding fan5 should behave as the others and step up the divider
when lowering the voltage, isn?t it?

Best regards
????????Christian

Der fr?he Vogel f?ngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de