About the "CPU temp" output of ADM1025A chip

Hi Rudolf,

I drew the curve of the fan speed together with the "CPU Temp" and "M/B
Temp" outputs from lm-sensors. The pdf file is attached for your reference.

The fan speed is very stable before the cpuburn program starts running, the
speed is switching between 3150 RPM and 3323 RPM.

After the cpubrun program starts running, the fan speed goes up: 3323 RPM
---> 3413 RPM ---> 3510 RPM ---> 3614 RPM ---> 3723 RPM. And after the
cpuburn program stops running, the fan speed goes down: 3614 RPM ---> 3510
RPM --->  3413 RPM.

Although the fan speed goes up when the CPU temperature is increasing, the
difference of the fan speed is not so much: 3723 RPM vs. 3150 RPM. The
difference is only 573 RPM.  Will this difference in the fan speed prevent
the temperature of the silicon chip from increasing rapidly (from tens of
milliseconds to tens of seconds)?

Do you have any insights about this?

Thanks!
Yongkui