lm93 porting questions

On 10/23/06, James Olin Oden <james.oden at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do believe we already have a patch where I work.  I'll send it to
> the list in a moment.  In need to hunt it down.  If we don't have one
> I'll let you know, but I'm pretty sure we do...james

OK, Its not in our source control (we were on the RHEL4 kernel for a
short period of time).  The guy you want to talk to is Jeff Johnson,
whose email address is:

   "Jeff Johnson" <n3npq.jbj at gmail.com>

Who I've forwarded a copy of this email to.   He did do a port, which
may not be perfect, but is likely to be a good place from which to
start.

Cheers...james