new chip support kernel driver

Hey Jean,

here are the patches:
- fschmd_kernel_module_2.6.16.21.patch which is the kernel module stuff, of course ;). Also I created it based on
  the 2.6.16.21 it should fit the other current kernels IMHO.
- fschmd_lm_sensors-2.10.0.patch which is the sensors stuff, including changes in sensors.conf.eg, sensors-detect
  stuff and needed changes for prog sensors to display it.

@Documentation:
Sorry but currently there is no public documentation. But the Chip is compareable to the Hermes Chip (fscher) except that some registers (and reservations) have changed and a thermal sensor and a fan sensor where added.

I will ask for public documentation and of course you can ask me. I know this is not the best.

Thanks,
Thilo
 <<fschmd.tar.bz2>>