Fintek F75375S/SP chip driver

Hi,

Attached driver has only been tested on a Thecus N2100 system. Voltage,
temperature and fan measurement works. I've only implement manual
fan control so far. The automatic modes appear a) too complex for a
newbie like me b) wouldn't work reliably on N2100 anyway as the fan
speed sensor seems to give a very rough estimate at best..

F75373 is almost identical according to datasheets[1], atlest for all
the register this driver uses, so I enabled identifying it in detect.

Cheers,
Riku (CC: me I'm not on the list)

[1] http://www.fintek.com.tw/eng/products.asp?BID=4&SID=5