w83627hf and w83781d fancontrol support

> I see you going well with the development of winbond chips. I tried to
> make the fancontrol work with this 2 chip since a month without success.
> Can you tell me now it's changed or not?
Hello,
for the w83627hf, Carlos Olalla developped a code which changes the PWM
frequency, RTSensors,
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2006-July/016771.html.
But it's not yet implemented in lm-sensors,
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2006-August/017266.html
(I've not seen news since, I hope there will be soon).
--
Guillaume Millet