Supermicro X6DH8-G2+ / sensors not working

Michael,

> I can test your driver for the PC87427 if you like to. My only
> constraint is that I have to put the server into production very soon
> (in about one or two weeks).

Here you go. I attached the driver itself, and a Makefile to compile it
off-tree. Just type "make modules" to build the driver and "make
modules_install" to install it. Then "modprobe pc87427" should work.
Let me know if not.

Once the driver is loaded you should have fan interface files
under /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0/device. The driver reports the current
fan speed, the low limit speed, and two alarm flags per fan: fan too
slow (fanX_alarm) and fan stalled/missing (fanX_fault).

Please report how it works for you! Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare