w83627hf and w83781d fancontrol support

Hi Guys!

I see you going well with the development of winbond chips. I tried to
make the fancontrol work with this 2 chip since a month without success.
Can you tell me now it's changed or not?
I using the newer kernel and sensors version 2.9.2 with libsensors
version 2.9.2 (ubuntu packages).
BTW there are some problems with your SVN.

Regards,

Jax