Intel DG956RY motherboard with LPC47M182

I have an Intel DG965RY motherboard, which the lm-sensors in Ubuntu Edgy
does not seem to support.  I received a message from Rudolf Marek by way
of Andrew Barr that I should examine the chips near the floppy connector
and mail it here.

The chip near the floppy connector is an SMSC LPC47M182.  I did not see
any other integrated circuits in that area of the motherboard.

I don't subscribe so kindly CC me if more information is required.

Regards,
Jeffrey Baker