wiki pages - update

Hi all,

Sorry for delay, this has been preempted by other tasks. I fixed the FAQ links,
thank you Ric. I also added a link to wiki installation wizard...

> Before doing that, we must take a decision about what the FAQ source
> will be. Currently the FAQ source is a texi document, which is
> converted to plain text and HTML and distributed with lm_sensors
> itself. Rudolf Marek merged it into the wiki, so now we have two
> versions. I will let him explain what are his plans for the future. We
> certainly don't want to maintain two sources for the FAQ.

My plan:
1) we need user/web managed accounts so people can edit the wiki pages. Axel
please how does this look like?
2) The FAQ could be shortened or newly created.
3) If we decide for some kind of wiki FAQ as the source, we may generate a html
snapshot and TXT version and ship it with lm-sensors release. I tried already
http://ssh.cz/~ruik/Chapter1 and it does not look bad.

Do we agree on this?
Regards
Rudolf