Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP Sensors

Hello, all,

On 9/2/06, Michael Nelson <michaelnel at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 11:24:24PM -0700, David Hubbard wrote:
>
> > I'd be happy to add the support. If Michael wouldn't mind testing the
> > driver, we could get started.
>
> I'd be happy to.  Please advise when I can help in some way.
>
> Michael
>
> --
>
> San Francisco, CA

I will start referring to you by last name to avoid confusion.

Once we have the datasheet from Winbond, I can get started making
changes to the driver.

I will email you with requests for testing the driver.

Note to Michael Walle: by subscribing to the lm-sensors list, you will
know of further developments after the initial driver is finished. For
instance, a bug may be found months down the road, and the
announcement will appear on this list. Or, the driver will of course
be included in an upcoming kernel. Once there is a standard kernel
with the driver you want, you can continue to use it until newer
kernels bring you more updates.

Thanks,
David