I2C detection

Hello,

Sorry this does not belong to hwmon mailing list. Please stop sending your
offtopic mails here in the rate of couple of mails on same topic IN SAME DAY!!!!

We are NOT paid support! We are doing that in our free time. Do not waste our
resources, such as with writing this mail.

Thank you,

Regards
Rudolf