Gkrellm support was Re: Asus M2NPV-VM and lm-sensors not working

On Friday 25 August 2006 07:41, Prakash Punnoor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I foundit in the mailing list archives. Works nice, unfortunately
> gkrellm doesn't support it yet.

Gkrellm will support the k8temp if you patch libsensors then build and install
the lm-sensors package. I got the patch in the file amd_digital_temp.tar.gz
which I believe was posted on this list by the author if you cannot find it a
quick Google on the file name comes up with http://assembler.cz/download/ as
the location to get it which contains the same files as the tarball I have
here. Then you need a patch to Gkrellm itself for the hwmon looks like I got
that one when I applied the abituguru patch to libsensors as I only find this
(1) when searching on the patch name with Hans's name in there. I have
attached this patch if you want to try it as it is contained with a few
others. BTW both drivers have been working great in the time I have been
using them many thanks to their respective authors and everyone else doing
all the hard work so we can have decent support for our hardware.

(1)http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2006-July/msg01559.html

Stephen

--
GPG Pubic Key: http://users.eastlink.ca/~stephencormier/publickey.asc