Call for 2.10.1

Tomislav Par?ina wrote:
> In article <20060819105454.c6c438ed.khali at linux-fr.org>, khali at linux-fr.org says...
>> As far as I am concerned, the only thing I'd like to merge before this
>> upcoming release is the set of changes needed to make the Linux 2.6
>> vt1211 driver work properly.
>
> I vote for this one!

I missed the original post (to many mails, so trigger happy delete
finger) as already described I'm working on an abituguru2 driver for a
new much different version of the abituguru2. I would like to merge the
userspace support for this (and only the userspace) before 2.10.1 if
there is some time for this, so 1 questions:
1) is it ok to merge userspace support for a not yet released kernel
   driver?
2) how much time do I have before 2.10.1 ?

Regards,

Hans