Vt1211

OK, if you send me precompiled driver for Kernel that you have and I'll upgrade to that Kernel. That way it will work, right? And I'll need only to execute rpm -ivh kernel-your_version.rpm Do I have that right?

> What do you mean?

Like, last time I have tried to compile Kernel I didn't have driver (vt1211.ko) compiled? And I have selected it in make menuconfig

Tomislav