Using ... SMSC EMC6W201

Hi Rudolf:

Thanks for the email update. :)
Just to let you know, I have subscribed and should be easier to reach
once you return from holiday.  Hope it was great, relaxing FUN!

As mentioned the dme1737 does not look too similar unless it could be a
subset somehow.  The EMC6W201 is capable of much more, even though some
functions are not implemented on the GBT GA-2cewh mobo.

The SMSC EMC6W201 datasheet (PDF) is online thanks to a great
lm-sensors person. Just in case you did not get copy, can look here:
http://www.youeatlard.com/6w201.pdf

Ric