Via VT1211 - in Kernel

Hi Tomislav,

> > Yup, that's true. I am ashamed that this has been waiting for
> > so long already :( I can't seem to find the time to review it.
>
> Will it be ready for next Kernel release?

I am currently reviewing Juerg's driver, I'm about 15% done, it's a
long process when done properly, and I want to do it properly. Please
be patient. I hope to get it in 2.6.19, but this means that I must
finish the review quickly, and then Juerg needs to react fast when I'm
done. It may or may not work, we'll see.

--
Jean Delvare