Patch to fully support W81791D

Jean --

I can't speak for the 2.4 driver, but the testing that I did for the
2.6 driver was based on the values in /sys. The biggest changes Sven
found were that the user-mode sensors tool wasn't showing all the
values from the w83791d that it could. Sven provided a patch for this
which will be submitted in a separate email.

As for driver bugs, Sven did find one of those too - the beep enable
and the realtime status bits don't completely match the documentation
and one of the beep enable bits needs to be swapped. A second patch
will be submitted for this.

-- charles