Looking for testers

Hi again,

>Hi Carlos:
>
>* com. ea <com.ea at tinet.org> [2006-07-16 19:24:08 +0200]:
>> I am looking for testers of a fan/temperature control application.
>> This application allows the user to set a safe range of temperature and fan speed.
>>
>> The application has been widely tested because it was written 2 years ago,
>> but it used its own driver to read/write the hardware monitor (w83697hf).
>>
>> I rewrote it to make use of libsensors and lm-sensors drivers. The idea is to
>> support all the chips able to provide 'changeable' pwm or dc output.
>>
>> At the moment I have done the needed code for the kernel driver and libsensors
>> to support the chips in the "w83627hf.c" driver (for 2.4 and 2.6 kernels)
>>
>> I would like to find people with any of the following hardware monitors,
>>
>> w83627hf
>> w83627thf
>> w83637hf
>> w83687thf
>> w83697hf <--- i got this one so no testing needed here
>>
>> Testers interested should contact me at com.ea at tinet.org ,
>> I will supply the patches for libsensors / kernel drivers and the control application.
>>
>> I will upload the new patches to the list as soon as they have been tested.
>
>I have a w83627thf here... but I won't have time to test until I get back
>from OLS this week.  Why don't you just post a link to your code, if you
>think the whole thing is not ready for review yet?
>
>Regards,

I have updated the patches for 2.4 and 2.6 drivers to enable pwmclock. Now w83781d.c is also
patched. The full list of chips is now:

w83627hf
w83627thf
w83637hf
w83687thf
w83697hf

and

w83782d
w83783s

The patches for lm_sensors-2.10.0 and kernel 2.6.17.3 can be found here
http://www.tinet.org/~com.ea/rtsensors/

I would appreciate testing, cause I couldnt get any feedback for most of the chips.
If you need a specific patch for your kernel version just ask for it and I will generate one.

If the patches are welcome I will resend them again. I think the code is now refinated enough to be
ok.

Regards
Carlos