new account(s) - trac/wiki

On Jul 9, 2006, at 3:44 PM, Philip Edelbrock wrote:

> On Jul 9, 2006, at 3:30 PM, Philip Edelbrock wrote:

>> I closed them.

>> I can remove the spam comments, too, while I'm there.
>>

> OK, I changed the comments to '(spam removed)' since it looks like
> they also changed the status of the ticket at the same time, and I
> didn't want to lose that information.
>
> Tickets effected (in no particular order):
>
> 2072
> 2082
> 2075
> 1
> 2076
> 2005
> 1946

OK, I reverted the state of the tickets back to how they were before,
and tried to undo as much of the damage as possible.  There's still
some bogus change histories that get displayed, but we'll just have
to ingore those for now, I guess.  At least it was only 8 tickets. ;'p

BTW- It looks like Axel has a dev version os Trac 0.10 installed?  I
was reading that there is a captcha plugin for it:

http://dev.wp-plugins.org/wiki/AuthImage

Phil