[OT]Patch: libsensors support for gkrellm

Hi all,

Sort of offtopic, but I know some people here are interested in this.
Here is the promised patch for libsensors support. Notice that I didn't
add any support for this to the Makefile. Here is how I compiled to test
the patch, you will need todo something similar to get gkrellm compiled
with libsensors support:
make CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -DHAVE_LIBSENSORS" INSTALLROOT=/usr \
SYS_LIBS=-lsensors

This patch has also been send to gkrellm upstream and is likely to get
merged there.

Regards,

Hans