Is anyone working on driver for SMSC SCH311x ?

Hello Marcin,

> Here are datasheet and manual for this chip:
> http://www.nuhorizons.com/products/NewProducts/Nexus/SMSC/311xdb.pdf
> http://www.nuhorizons.com/products/NewProducts/Nexus/SMSC/311x.pdf

No this is the first query for this. It may happen that this chip is partly
compatible with some other from SMSC unfortunately there is not driver ready for
this new smsc chips, I think all is still at the beginning.

If you need the driver, you have two possibilities:

1) do it yourself
2) fund the driver development

The later one is possible, you may ask someone from the list, but all seems
quite busy. I work for http://www.sysgo.com that may do the driver development.
Please contact me and Jan Rollo in private, if you are interested.

Thanks,
Regards
Rudolf