snapshot generation

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 02:30:06PM +0200, Rudolf Marek wrote:
> I'm attaching a script that creates snapshots from SVN. It seems there is no
> crontab available on the server, so I'm asking you kindly to run it somewhere.
>
> The script is fairly simple, it just needs to know the target dir, plus the dir
> where will be the script/temp repo placed. Check first few lines of script please
>
> It may be executed with lm-sensors or i2c as parameter. We would like to have
> daily snapshots for lm-sensors and weekly for i2c if possible.
>
> I tested the script briefly and it seems to work.

I've setup snapshots at

http://dl.lm-sensors.org/{lm-sensors,i2c}/snapshots/

They are checked daily, but only generated if there is an actual
change. I'm keeping the last 32 snapshots of both sub-projects.

I've manually initiated snapshots right now, and the scripts are
running at 06:00-06:10 CET

We can tune any parameter you like (cron frequency & time, URLs,
number of snapshots to keep etc).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net