Patch: hwmon-abituguru-override-bank1detect-doc.patch

Hi all,

Documentation update for the new bank1_types module param added by
hwmon-abituguru-override-bank1detect.patch

This patch also adds what we know about different revisions of the uGuru
and a note that the abituguru driver unfortunatly doesnot work at the
latest and greatest motherboards, which have what I think is revision 4
of the uGuru.

Regards,

Hans