Dedicated mailing list for i2c

Quoting myself:

> I think it is about time to have a dedicated list for i2c, instead of
> having a single list for hardware monitoring (sensors) and i2c. There
> are more and more non-sensors users for the i2c bus (for example
> media/video adapters, RTC chips) and more different connectivities for
> sensors (for example SPI) so having a single list makes less and less
> sense.

The balance being in favor of a separate list for i2c by 3 to 0, let's
do that. This raises the question of what w1 will become. If i2c has a
seperate list, keeping w1 in the lm-sensors list would be confusing.

Evgeniy, I think you should have a separate list for w1, like we plan
to do for i2c. We can host the list for you on lm-sensors.org's mailman
if you want, or if you prefer you can move to a different place. Your
call, just let us know.

--
Jean Delvare