Using lm_sensors for accessing SMSC EMC6W201

Do you have a URL for the datasheet?  Perhaps someone else on this list
can look at the datasheet and help you find a compatible driver.

Do you know what address the EMC6W201 device is at?

Can you post the output of 'i2cdetect -l' and 'i2cdetect 0'

If you know what the I2C address should be (it should be in the
datasheet what the default I2C address is), then you should also run
'i2cdump 0 0xYY' where 0xYY is the I2C address of the device.

Thanks,
:v)