ASUS P4P 800 and sensors.conf

hello

>> If you use acpi, please can you send us the dsdt.bin
>> file?
>>
>> You can obtain it via cat /proc/acpi/dsdt > /tmp/dsdt.bin

>t a few words to know if you received the file you were asking for, I
> mean /tmp/dsdt.bin  ? And what could be the solution ? To wait for a new
> version  of lm-sensors ??

Ah sorry I forgot to reply. There is nothing it can help us.
The only way is the BIOS reverse engineering or contacting ASUS which might
be equally hard ;)

You might ask them this:

What are the scaling factors of monitored voltages connected to w83627thf chip
on this and this motherboard.

I'm sorry but I cant do the reversengineering right know because I dont have any
  free time for extra stuff at all :(

You may check my website http://assembler.cz there some "Bios hacking"  stuff
including some steps how to do that.

Regards