LM Sensors Autoconfig Tool

Hi !

I recently subscribed to the list, as i'll be the one developing an
Autoconfig Tool for Lm Sensors.

I've been taking a look with Hans de Goede in which way is the best to
identify a motheboard, and each sensor. (as well, as how to write a user
tool which will look into the database and write the configuration).

The project consist en 2 main parts :

1 - A web application which will mantain a database with the info about
motheboard - sensors and configurations. (as well as some "use notes").
2 - User tools which will be able to query the database and get the
correct configuration for the motheboard/sensors detected.

For this month's end i pretend to have a basic working website, as well
as a basic user-tool.
The next month, i'll want to work on the details (some gui, more
advanced website, etc)

Now, i'm working on how to detect correctly different motheboards and
sensors, to build the database. I own lots of motheboards, however most
of them are too different (i want to see, how similar are the reports of
dmidecode on "similar" motheboards (i.e. different revisions)).

I've been reading the earlier posts about his, to see more ideas on how
to detect this configurations. So, if any has ideas on this, let me know.

I don't want to be a pain to the list, so, i'll keep informed on
relevant issues working on the project. (as well, as some personal
questions about some drivers :) )

Well, this is just an introduction post. I'll write more as soon as i
have more news.

Ivan Barrera A. [Bruce]

PS: Excuse my english. It's a little rusty , as i haven't practiced in
some time.