sysfs interface for fan present capability

Hi all,

It looks like I've discover yet another feature of the uguru, a bit in
the fan bank which seemed to be sometimes 1 sometimes 0 actually seems
to indicate whether a fan is present or not. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm
starting to see a pattern and sofar it holds in 100% of the cases I
have. I'll buy myself an extra 3 wire fan and put it on the aux fan
connectors then I'll know for sure soon enough.

Which brings me to the question, do we want to export this to userspace
(I guess we do) and if we do how. May I suggest a readonly boolean
fan[1-x]_present?

Regards,

Hans