http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/newdrivers.html & Abit uGuru

Hans,

> Can someone update:
> http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/newdrivers.html
>
> With regards to the Abit uGuru please?

If you provide a patch against this page I'll be happy to apply it.

However, please note that we are in the process of migrating to a new
website based on trac:
http://www.lm-sensors.org/

If you want a trac account, please send the file created by the following
command _to me_:
htdigest -c myhtdigest lm-sensors/i2c <desired trac login>

Then you'll be able to update the pages by yourself, including the "new
drivers" page.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare