PATCH: libsensors and sensors prog support for abituguru

Hi Jean,

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 11:30:10AM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > I guess this is non negotiable? Wouldn't it be an idea to have a
> > doc (sub)dir with known working motherboard sensors.conf parts?
>
> Your guess is right, this is non negotiable ;)
>
> We can't afford to maintain a collection of configuration files. CVS
> isn't the right place for that, as we simply don't have the manpower
> to handle it.

I second Rudolf's suggestion to use the wiki. Turns out Hans asked me
to create such a website on the same resources used for lm-sensors.org
hosting w/o knowing ;)

And I replied w/o having read my lm-sensors folder :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net