W83627DHG datasheet request

Hello,

While surfing on http://www.winbond-usa.com/mambo/content/view/143/273/
I came to W83627DHG chip. I think it is just EHF chip with the PECI support.

Please can you be so kind and get more info? Best would be some comparision
document with the EHF or the chip datasheet.

If the datasheet is not yet public, please send it to me and Jean.

We may add support for it quite quickly if it is similar enough to EHF ;)

Thank you very much,

regards
Rudolf