make user output

To anyone using challenge-response email systems...

* jtmitche at mindspring.com <jtmitche at mindspring.com> [2006-05-22 06:37:00 -0400]:
> I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.
>
> To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
> have approved beforehand.
>
> If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
> fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
> I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
> resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.
>
> Click the link below to fill out the request:
>
> https://webmail.atl.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=jtmitche at mindspring.com&id=1fI7Mw54X3Nl3pv0

No way.

If you ask for help on a public mailing list, at a minimum, your CR email
system should whitelist the message ID of your question and perhaps the
subject as well.  If it can't do that, don't use that address to ask for
help.

Better yet, don't use CR at all.

--
Mark M. Hoffman