procedure for submitting patches

Hi,

I'm not about to submit a patch, but sometime in the future I will be
doing so, so I want to understand fully how it works around here.
Firstly some notes though:

In the module that I'm working on:

    (a) I have found (and fixed) a bug in the original code.
    (b) I have made enhancements that are not all related to one
        another.

Should I submit seperate patches for all the different bits that I've
done, or should I (at least initially) submit one huge patch for the
lot?

Is there one specific person that I should send the patch(es) to, or is
the list the place where it all happens?

I'm pretty new to all this, so I can imagine that my code will have to
be massaged a bit to fit in properly..

Many thanks,
Thomas