PC87427

David Liontooth wrote:
> Hi Devik,
>
> I was very interested to see you managed to get the Winbond PC87427
> work. I have the same chip on an Intel Server Board SE7525GP2.
> According to http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/newdrivers.html, there
> are no plans to support this chip, as the full datasheet is missing --
> have you told them about your work? It would be nice if at least some
> preliminary support could be added to lm-sensors.
>
> David

Hi,

on my mobo there is other sensor chip from AD, I use it via smbus master
in HT1000 chipset. Thus only watchdog is working for me in PC87427, it
is all I need. But from quick look you might use PC87417 DS - however
problem is that they use ServerPathIO in 27 part which will be different
and I found no info how the interface might work  :-(
devik