Driver question

When I run sensors-detect on my system (HP XW6200 running RHES4), it
tells me that I need the smsc47b397 module.  However, I don't have it.
I have studied the lm-sensors website and googled the 47b397 to death,
but have not found what I think is a driver I can use.  I have found
some references to patches, but I don't know how to take that
information and solve the problem on my system.

Does this driver (module) exist or was that module name just derived
from the chip name and the module has not been written yet?

Thanks,
Marc