digital thermal sensor in intel processors

Hello,

After reading stuff after some days I spent offline, I came to
this:

New intel processors have digital thermal sensor.
It is possible to read the CPU temp from it.
(if Tjuction is known, if not only the difference to Tmax)

It would be nice to have a driver for it.
http://download.intel.com/design/Pentium4/manuals/25366819.pdf

Here is the original article (in Czech ;)
http://www.svethardware.cz/art_doc-426BF1284FA826D8C125715800796150.html

See page 521 and round.

Someone wants to work on it?
Regards
Rudolf

PS: I will read the lm-sensors emails tomorrow so please be patient...