Kernel fault from ACPI when using W83627EHG on2.6.15

Well, I think I made the correct changes.

	CONFIG (addr 0x40) = 0x01
	OVT (addr 0x18) = 0x43

... but it doesn't change the behaviour.

I've posted a similar message to the ACPI mailing list to see if they can
shed any light on it...

Thanks anyhow, it was definitely worth trying.

- Roger