i2c-i801 and i2c-i810 can't see 82845G

Andrew,

No HTML mail to the list please...

> Thank you for the speedy reply (and detailed explanation).  Considering
> that the chipset doesn't have temp or voltage sensors, I wouldn't
> consider a module for this chip as very useful to me (so please feel
> free to remove the request you have put in - I don't want anyone
> wasting their time on my behalf).

It's still useful for us to have pointers to potential testers if a
driver is ever written, so I think I'll leave the reference to your
post. The number of requests is also a good hint of how popular a chip
is, even if you are not particularly interested in a driver.

> If I can get my C skills up in the future, I might have a crack at
> writing it myself.

Sure, why not. If you do, please let us know so that we avoid
duplicating the effort.

--
Jean Delvare